Rules & Reminders
Ms. Nancy Schuler, Dean of Discipline
Hello! My name is Nancy Schuler and I'm the new Dean of Students at Odyssey! We also have another new member on our discipline team, and that is Troy Stanton, Dean's Assistant. We are excited about this new adventure and look forward to serving you and your child/children this school year!
Here are a few reminders so you start off and finish the school year on a positive note:
1. Please adhere to the dress code policies:
Only hoodies/jackets with the school logo may be worn.
Pants must be kaiki or black. No leggings, sweatpants, or tight jeans down to the ankle!
Collared, school logo shirt only.
Closed-toe shoes. If they have straps, they should be worn around the heel all day.
2. ID Badges must be worn all day.
3. P.E. Uniform - tennis shoes, NO CROCS, school P.E. uniform or black shorts, and a plain white t-shirt.
4. NO hoods, hats, or bandanas on the head are to be worn during school hours.
5. NO headphones, earbuds, or phones are to be visible and/or in use during the school day.
6. Water bottles should be clear but can have color.
7. NO illegal substances and/or items, including e-cigs or vapes, are allowed on campus at any time. This is subject to possible removal from school.
8. Come to the Dean's office for the following matters:
First stop before the clinic
Before serving lunch detention
Make a report about a potential incident or event.
PLEASE NOTE: All items that a student possesses on our campus are subject to being searched at any time. Parents will be notified of the search.
Let's make this year the greatest year ever!! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call me at 321-345-4117 ext. 1226. I look forward to working with you and your child(ren) this school year!! Go, Titans!!!